Allergic Rhinitis is a recurrent problem affecting nose. It is usually
deep rooted and often hereditary in nature.
The usual symptoms are itching in nose, eyes and some time ears. Followed
by Sneezing, Runny Nose, Watery Eye, Forehead heaviness etc.
- The surface immunity of nose in these individuals is poor and therefore
it tends to over react to otherwise harmless allergens.
- There is no known cause for it . However common allergens are Dust,
House Mite, Hay, Pollen, Smoke, Strong Odor, Perfumes etc.
- In many people it has been found to co exists with poor abdominal health.
- More than often it manifest as part of Chronic Sinusitis.
- It many a times can be a early sign of Allergic Bronchitis which follows
it if it is suppressed by usual Anti Allergic treatments.
- Large percentage of people suffers from it as hereditary problem, where
either there is history of Tuberculosis or any other form of Allergic
respiratory tract disease.
- The usual anti allergic treatment gives temporary relief.
- For curative treatment without any side effect, one must take Type-I
Role of Homeopathy
- I treat abdominal functioning and improving the health of large bowel
- I treat by desensitize people for various allergens using various Homeopathic
- Here at The Homeopath I emphasize on role of Nutrition on Health. For
Nutrition we discuss food in detail and emphasize on appropriate supplements.
- Role of Mental and Emotional stress on health. To address issues arising
out of Mental and emotional stress, we counsel and employ Homeopathic
remedies to treat them.
- Some people suffer from this chronic problem because of excessive consumption
of stimulants like Alcohol, Tobacco, Tea etc. We help these individual
by detoxifying there body using low potency Homeopathy and motivate them
to reduce / completely stop such unhealthy practices.
To know more about how homeopathy can help you call
or email for an appointment.